In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pembrokeshire Property Management Ltd.
Pembrokeshire Property Management Ltd is the Data Controller (i.e. the person or organisation who decides the purposes for which and the way in which any personal data is processed) as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Contact information is given in the ‘Our details’ section below.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Collection and processing of data
(i) Personal data
This website collects and processes personal data including (but not limited to) your name, e-mail address and phone number. The data is collected via forms to respond to an enquiry.
(ii) IP addresses
An IP or Internet Protocol Address is a unique numerical address assigned to a computer as it logs on to the internet. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018, IP addresses are considered to be personal data. When you visit our website our server keeps a record of your IP address in the logs. This is done to help detect and prevent fraud and unauthorized access and to maintain the security of our systems.
(iii) Non-personal data
Lawful basis for the processing of personal data
When processing your personal data the lawful basis we use for processing your personal data, as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018, is ‘legitimate interest’.
How we keep your personal data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data.
This includes our website being a secure (https) website so that the data you enter in your browser is encrypted before being sent to our server. The data submitted in forms is automatically e-mailed to us by our server. These e-mails are sent using ‘Opportunistic TLS’ which means an attempt is made to send the e-mail in an encrypted form. However this is not always successful and we cannot guarantee that the e-mail will be encrypted. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Retention of personal data
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as we deem necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 you have the following rights that are relevant to how we collect and process your personal data:
- The right to information.
- The right to access the data we hold on you.
- The right for incorrect data to be rectified.
- The right for data to be erased.
- The right to restrict processing of the data.
- The right to object to processing of the data.
- The right to data portability between organisations.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (see the ‘Making a complaint’ section below).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or would like more information on your rights, please e-mail us at email@example.com call us on 0800 009 6987 or write to us at the address given in the ‘Our details’ section below.
Where the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is consent, if you would like to withdraw that consent (e.g. for us to send you marketing communications) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0800 009 6987 or write to us at the address given in the Our Details section below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have specifically given your consent for this to happen.
Below are the third parties we use to process personal data on our behalf with links to their respective privacy policies. These third parties have been carefully chosen and they comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018:
Links to other websites
Making a complaint
Should you wish to make a complaint about anything to do with how we collect, process or store your personal data please contact the Information Commissioners Office.
This website is owned and operated by Pembrokeshire Property Management Ltd.
You can contact us as follows:
- by writing to Unit 17 (The Old Harbourmasters Office), Saundersfoot Harbour, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire SA69 9HE.
- by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- by telephone on 0800 009 6987.
Terms of website use
The term “Pembrokeshire Property Management Ltd ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pembrokeshire Property Management Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.